RESPECT Survey Terms and Conditions
How to enter the competition
- To enter the competition, you must complete the survey by 4pm (AWST) Monday 30 October 2023:
- By mail: fill in your name and contact details on the back page of the questionnaire and return it in the reply-paid envelope to Research Solutions.
- Online: Complete the last question which asks if you wish to enter the competition and provide your contact details on the questionnaire.
- You are only eligible to enter the competition if you are employed by the City of Rockingham and complete the survey in full returning it by the closing date.
All eligible entries received by Research Solutions before the closing date will be entered into the draw.
The prize draw and how we will let you know if you won
- The prize will be drawn at Research Solutions at 12pm on Wednesday 15 November 2023. Two winners will be selected randomly from the list of people entering the competition by computer at the registered office of Research Solutions, 24/60 Royal Street, East Perth, Western Australia 6004.
- The winners will be contacted by email or telephone within two days of drawing the prize.
- Winners have 30 days to claim the prize after being told they have won. If a winner doesn’t accept the prize or fails to claim it within 30 days, Research Solutions will conduct a redraw and notify the new winner through the same process. The new winner will also have 30 days to collect the prize.
- Research Solutions’ decision as to the winners is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize is not transferable and cannot be converted or exchanged for any other prize or redeemed for cash.
- To enter the competition, you need to provide your name and contact details. Your contact details will only be used to conduct the draw and let you know if you win. That means:
- Research Solutions will not provide your details to any third party, and
- Research Solutions will destroy all contact information it holds after the draw has been completed and prize being claimed.
- Research Solutions complies with the Privacy Act 1988 and amendments, and with the Privacy Principals laid out by their professional association (The Research Society).
If you have questions or concerns, you can contact Research Solutions:
- by telephone during working hours on 9225 7772
- by email firstname.lastname@example.org, or
- in person at 24/60 Royal Street, East Perth.
Thank you for your participation in the survey.