Terms and Conditions
- These Terms and Conditions apply to the Research Solutions’ City of Bayswater survey. Research Solutions can be contacted at 24/60 Royal Street, East Perth or by phone during working hours on 08 9225 7772 or by email email@example.com
- The Promotion commences at 9:00 am AWST on Monday, 5th July and closes at 11:59 pm AWST on Wednesday, 28th July 2021 (the “Promotional Period”).
Entry into the Promotion
- Only one entry per survey per person who completes the City of Bayswater survey in its entirety and only one entry per completed survey will go into the draw for the prize (each, an “Entrant”).
- Research Solutions has sole and unfettered discretion to determine the result in the event of any uncertainty or dispute.
- Research Solutions reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and Entrants and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify anyone who Research Solutions has reason to believe has not or does not comply with any of these Terms and Conditions, has tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the Promotion. Failure to enforce any of its rights at any time does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Research Solutions, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, Research Solutions reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law:
- to disqualify any Entrant;
- subject to any directions required from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion, as appropriate.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of the State of Western Australia and the Commonwealth of Australia and each survey participant agrees to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts thereof.
- There is one prize for a $250 shopping centre voucher.
- How to enter: to enter the competition, each entrant must, during the Competition Period complete the City of Bayswater survey and provide their contact details.
- The prize draw will take place at 12.00 pm AWST on Wednesday, 11th August 2021. All eligible entries received by Research Solutions through the online survey on WebSurvey Creator, via the telephone or by mail during the Promotional Period will be entered into the draw.
- The judges will be two members of the Research Solutions management team.
- The entries will be drawn, and the winner will be determined at the registered office of Research Solutions, being 24/60 Royal Street, East Perth, Western Australia 6004, at 12.00 pm AWST on Wednesday, 11th August 2021.
- Research Solutions’ decision as to the winners is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Prize is not transferable and cannot be converted or exchanged for any other prize or redeemed for cash. Research Solutions may, in its discretion, substitute a prize or any part of the prize with a prize of equal value (subject to any direction or approval required from any relevant regulatory authority).
- The winner will be informed by telephone or in writing (which may include by e-mail) within 2 days of the draw. Details of the winner shall be published on Research Solutions’ website at www.researchsolutions.com.au. The winners must claim the prizes within 30 days of the draw. In the event that the winner chooses not to accept the prize, they forfeit all and any claims to the prize, and a winner will be redrawn under the clause dealing with an unclaimed prize.
If a prize is not accepted by a winner or it otherwise goes unclaimed for three months after the draw date, a redraw may take place on two business days after the prize is not accepted or otherwise goes unclaimed with notification of the winner and the timing for claiming and delivery of the prize otherwise occurring in accordance with the initial draw
- In the event that they are a winner, the Entrant consents to:
participating in photo, recording or video sessions as reasonably required by Research Solutions and the City of Bayswater; and
- Research Solutions and the City of Bayswater using their name, likeness, image and/or voice (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Promotion (including any outcome).
Personal Information Collection Statement