Do you have all the information you need to position your brand/organisation successfully in a difficult market? Can you make informed decisions about where you want to be and how to get there? Can your target market clearly see that your brand/organisation has attributes important to them and shares their values? Can they see that you are a better fit and different to your competitors?
How Research Solutions can help. We can:
- Provide assistance with defining your brand attributes and values.
- Determine the most advantageous image/brand positioning in the market for your brand.
- Determine your strengths and weaknesses compared to your competitors.
- Identify your competitive advantage/USP.
- Develop a branding or rebranding strategy.
- Determine what messages to send to each target market/stakeholder group.
- Measure the awareness and evaluate the effectiveness of your branding and communications campaign.
- Profile your target markets.
- Review your communication and logo material using a special technique called Semiotics – the science of the meaning of signs and symbols.
- Review of brands and brand rationalisation
Here’s an example of our work and below are some of the other organisations we’ve helped.
Below are some of other organisations we’ve helped and read our case study on launching a new brand.