Research Solutions has extensive experience in stakeholder and community consultation in both capital cities and remote and regional areas.
We can help with:
- Stakeholder identification and community profiling.
- Stakeholder engagement and consultation at all levels, including the C-Suite.
- Community engagement and consultation, including workshops, focus groups, surveys, public meetings, listening posts, deliberative polling, social media and a range of additional techniques, all designed to achieve strong levels of engagement and feedback.
- Rigorous measurement using carefully structured random samples to be representative of community views on controversial topics. (Results from our work have been used as evidence in court cases and to develop communication strategies to educate and inform community opinion.)
- Developing or reviewing / advising on stakeholder engagement and community consultation strategies or plans.
- Workshops with senior management on new and emerging strategies to manage and maintain stakeholder engagement and community consultation.
To see an example of our work in this area, please have a look at our case study for Government. Others we’ve helped include: